The EXIM Annual Conference is the premier opportunity to hear from talented speakers, network with peers, EXIM staff, and potential buyers, and learn about EXIM’s product enhancements and new tools to help your business export “Made-in-the-USA” around the world. This year, in accordance with Washington D.C.’s reopening plan, we are moving the event to a virtual platform on September 9-11, 2020, that will be interactive and facilitate the same great sessions, speakers, and exhibitors. We are also adding a small business track to increase participation from businesses who may not have been able to send someone to DC in the past.
In addition to hearing from leaders in industry, economic policy, media, and government as they discuss their thoughts on the U.S. and world economies, this year’s annual conference will focus on the key role EXIM plays in protecting American security and prosperity.
Demand for “Made in the USA” quality products has never been stronger. Learn how to successfully seize new business opportunities by:
- Gaining valuable trade information with one-on-one, no cost, private consultations with representatives from a variety of government trade agencies and companies
- Understanding how EXIM products increase U.S. companies’ international sales
- Participating in a variety of sessions on trade issues and business opportunities of all sizes in specific industries and regions
Featured speakers include:
- Wilbur L. Ross, Jr., Secretary of Commerce
- Lawrence A. Kudlow, Director of the National Economic Council
- David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-Executive Chairman of The Carlyle Group
Please note that if you are already registered, your registration will be automatically transferred to the virtual platform. If you have already paid, we will issue a partial refund at the end of July. This is because the virtual conference is being offered at a reduced cost. If you are not able to attend the virtual event, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org by July 17, 2020 and we will process a full refund. You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions on our website at: www.exim.gov/events/annual-conferences/2020.
We remain committed to the theme of EXIM’s 2020 Annual Conference – Keeping America Strong: Empowering U.S. Businesses and Workers to Compete Globally – and look forward to working with all of you to accomplish this goal.