On December 20, 2019, President Trump signed legislation that included a historic seven-year reauthorization for EXIM. The theme of this year’s Annual Conference – “Keeping America Strong: Empowering U.S. Businesses and Workers to Compete Globally” – serves as EXIM’s new vision statement and will be the lens through which we will communicate our goals for EXIM’s future. The conference will feature keynote speakers, panels, and breakout sessions that will focus on economic and national security challenges, and opportunities for businesses of all sizes, to compete and win in markets worldwide.
Attendees will hear from the brightest minds in industry, economic policy, media, and government as they discuss their thoughts on the U.S. and world economies, and the changing landscape of the global marketplace. In addition to plenary sessions, the conference will feature a series of interactive breakout discussions focused on empowering U.S. companies to win more sales abroad.Featured speakers include:
- Kimberly A. Reed, President and Chairman, EXIM
- Robert C. O’Brien, National Security Advisor
- Lawrence A. Kudlow, Director of the National Economic Council
- David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-Executive Chairman, The Carlyle Group
- Women-Owned: Boost your Women’s Business Enterprise with WEConnect & EXIM Financing
- Working Capital Loan Guarantee: New Pricing and Product Enhancements
- Government Resources for Small Business Exporters
Register now for early bird rates!!! SAVE up to 29%!
Thursday & Friday, April 2-3, 2020
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert Street, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Phone: (202) 234-0700