The competitive landscape for U.S. exporters is evolving rapidly. Each year, foreign governments are aggressively expanding support for their domestic exporters, making it ever more difficult for American businesses seeking to grow sales through exporting but facing an un-level playing field. America’s export credit agency, the Export-Import Bank of the United States, is committed to empowering U.S. companies to stay competitive and succeed abroad—the focus of EXIM’s 2018 Annual Conference on April 19-20 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C.
This year’s EXIM Bank conference will feature keynote remarks by top government and business leaders, plenary panel discussions about critical issues facing the U.S. economy and trade environment, and interactive topical breakout sessions for participants. The conference will equip participants with actionable insights on market trends, EXIM financing products and best practices to succeed in global markets, as well as provide comparative data on the foreign government support benefiting their competitors.
EXIM Bank anticipates welcoming more than 1,000 participants from around the world. Convening key leaders in business, policy, media and government, the conference provides a perfect opportunity for businesses of all sizes to meet and learn from the trade experts.
Breakout sessions aimed specifically at small businesses include:
- Government Resources to Grow Your Small Business Export—Join representatives from the Department of Commerce, the Small Business Administration, the U.S. Trade and Development Agency and EXIM Bank for an interactive discussion about government resources for small businesses.
- Scale Up! Helping Smaller Companies Do Larger Deals—Learn how EXIM Bank can help small businesses grow by exporting to large infrastructure projects.
- Experts on Exports: Discussion of Best Practices and Financing Options to Grow Exports— Engage in an interactive discussion with successful exporters on the tools they used to expand their international sales.
- Exploring EXIM Products—Take in a comprehensive overview of EXIM products for lenders and exporters of all sizes.
- Current market trends in the Power, Oil and Gas, and Technology Sectors—Discover opportunities and structural changes in these rapidly evolving sectors from leading industry experts.
Don’t miss these exciting opportunities to gain insights into how to grow your businesses! Join EXIM in Washington, D.C., on April 19-20.Register before March 16th for a reduced rate. Go to: EXIM 2018 Annual Conference