Keynote speakers include:
Join business owners, representatives from financial institutions, foreign trade partners and government officials at EXIM Bank’s 2018 Annual Conference, April 19- 20 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC. Attendees will hear from the brightest minds in business, economic policy, media, and government as they discuss their thoughts on the U.S. and world economies, and the changing landscape of the global marketplace.The event will also feature a combination of plenary sessions and interactive breakout sessions focused on empowering U.S. companies to win more sales abroad. Plenary topics will include a Congressional Perspective on the Role of Trade in Supporting U.S. Jobs and Economic Growth; the Global Competition and An Outlook on the U.S. Energy Industry.
- Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross and,
- Peter Navarro, Director of the White House National Trade Council
- Deborah L. Wince-Smith, President and CEO, Council on Competitiveness
- Brendan Bechtel, Chairman and CEO, Bechtel Group, Inc.
- Heidi Heitkamp, U.S. Senator, North Dakota
- Government Resources to Grow Small Business International Sales
- U.S. Competitiveness in the Challenging Global Market
- Financing for your Foreign Buyers
Thursday, April 19, 2018 from 8:00am – 5:00pm
Friday, April 20, 2018 from 8:00am – 2:00pm
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert Street, NW
Washington, DC 20008
Phone: (202) 234-0700