When you think of paradise, the U.S. Virgin Islands certainly fits that description. What you may not know is that the U.S. Virgin Islands is not just a beautiful vacation destination, they are also active in exporting commodities and goods totaling nearly $637 million. We live in a trade-driven economy, with 95 percent of the world’s consumers and two-thirds of all purchasing power located outside the United States. As a result, companies that export are more financially stable and expand faster. Are you interested in your small business competing in that global marketplace? Worried about the risks when it comes to exporting?
The Office of Small Business in collaboration with the St. Croix Chamber of Commerce, welcome you to attend our free webinar, Global Opportunities for U.S. Virgin Islands Businesses on August 13, 2020 at 6 PM EST.
Scheduled speakers include:
- Kimberly Reed, Chairman of EXIM
- Ryan Nelthropp, Chairman of the St. Croix Chamber of Commerce
- Michael K. Jackson, Business Development Specialist - MWOB Outreach Group EXIM
- Why your company should be exporting, no matter how small the business.
- How to improve your company's cash flow.
- How you can protect yourself against exporting-related risks.