Energy, public opinion, economic forecasts, private investment and doing business in Africa are just some of the topics speakers will address during EXIM Bank’s Annual Conference being held April 6 – 7, 2017 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC. A combination of keynote remarks, plenary sessions and panel discussions will cover a wide range of world trade topics. Participants will offer their observations, insight and advice on building an international business.
Workshops aimed specifically at small businesses include:
- Getting Support for your Service Organization – a discussion on how EXIM can help service organizations tap into global markets with ease.
- Government Resources to Grow your Exports – an inter-agency panel featuring speakers from the Department of Commerce, Small Business Administration, U.S. Trade and Development Agency and EXIM educating small businesses about the resources available to accelerate growth in international markets, fund overseas expansion, engage in emerging economies and mitigate risk in international markets.
- Expanding Globally: How Minority and Women Owned Businesses are Reaching New Markets – a discussion with successful minority and woman-owned business on using EXIM financing to grow their business profits and sell their products globally.
- Export Opportunities in Sub-Saharan Africa – representatives from small and medium- sized companies will share their export experiences and the role of EXIM Bank in supporting exports, opening markets, creating U.S. jobs and building U.S.-Africa commercial relations.
- Rising to the Challenge: How Exporters Address the Growing Global Demand for Trade Credit – insights from small business exporters on effectively using EXIM short-term financing programs to expand their exports.
Learn about exporting. Meet business owners and executives from around the world. Join us for this exciting and informative meeting.
Plus, save 50% versus regular admission by registering before March 17th. Register here.