Almost all small business owners are always asking themselves, “How Can I Grow My Business?”
The simple answer is, there is no quick easy way to grow your business. You can learn how other businesses are managing, network with other business professionals, and find solutions that can help take your business to the next level.
There are free training events and webinar sponsored by government agencies and associations that can help you grow.
If You Want To Learn How To:
- Grow Your Business Internationally
- Finance Your Exports
- Find Foreign Buyers and International Partners
- Reduce Your Overall Risk Exporting
- Networking with Other Businesses and Industry Experts
We encourage you to attend Export Essentials – a Philadelphia symposium on March 26, 2020, at the Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.
Register now for this NO-COST all-inclusive event.
If you are unable to make it to Philadelphia for the Export Essentials Symposium, no problem!
The Export-Import Bank of the United States (EXIM), Greater Women’s Business Council, and U.S. Commercial Service will be hosting an Expanding Global webinar on March 31, 2020 from 2 – 3:00PM EDT.
Featured speakers from each of the federal agencies will go over the following topics:
- Offer Open Account Credit Terms to Your Foreign Buyers
- Access Funds with EXIM’s Working Capital Loan Guarantee
- Protect Against Nonpayment By Your Foreign Buyers
- Grow Your International Sales by Entering New Markets
- Increase Sales in Existing Markets
For more information and to register for the webinar, click here.
If you think your business is too small to export or if you think doing business domestically is good enough, then you are mistaken. 95% of the world population lives outside of the United States.
Without a global exporting strategy, you could miss that opportunity to do business with the other 95%. See how a New Jersey small business managed to survive during the 2008 financial crisis.